Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation Services - Moving

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Debarie — Englewood Colorado United States of America
Nationwide Relocation Services - Moving
6245 Powerline Road Suite 202 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Nationwide Relocation Services - Moving Nationwide is a ripoff ! Nationwide is a rip-off, they lye to get you hooked, they told me that my move would cost 2087.00 it ended up costing me almost $4000.00 they told me that they have there own Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nationwide is a rip-off, they lye to get you hooked, they told me that my move would cost 2087.00 it ended up costing me almost $4000.00 they told me that they have there own movers when they are a Brokerage firm and pass on the move to other companies, who will destroy your furniture. My move from Florida to Denver was a nightmare, they told me that I would receive my items on the 6th of November, they also told me that my items would not be moved from one truck to another and it was and damaged horrible. Right now Im fighting with them to replace the broken item and fix my valuables. They Lye, Lye, Lye, dont trust them and DONT USE THEM THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF, PLEASE IM WORNING ALL OF YOU THAT MAY WANT TO USE THIS COMPANY, DONT DO IT! They falsified the weight of my load and over charged me around 300 dollars for that and now I have about a $6000.00 worth of damages that I need to fight with them over. [continued below]....

..... But Im not done; they will pay for all the problems that have been associated with this move. Legally, I will hopefully close them down, anyone that would like to do a class action please feel free to contact me. here is a list of items that were damaged or completly broken:

Item Descriptions Weight of Item Description of damage Baby Grand Piano 800 lbs Scratches all over and Gouges see pictures Couch 300 lbs punctures on two cousins. King bed 800 lbs all pillars damaged with Scratches and gouges Headboard damaged Footboard damaged and Scratched two punctures In the leather rod iron Scratched on the canopy. End Table 20 lbs broken 2 side tables 30 lbs ea. One completely broken the other cracked Antique dining table 100 lbs legs broken Entertainment center 400 lbs scratched and broken on top Missing DVD/VCR player and box 40 lbs completely missing With Linen for dinning table. Hope chest 100 lbs Hinges broken off and wood Broken. Antique Chair 30 lbs Arm broken Van Bell painting 10 lbs Broken wood on Frame

Debra, Denver Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Moving/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Moving-Nationwide-is-a-ripoff-Nationwide-is-a-rip-off-533957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Relocation Services - Moving