Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:anywhere Florida
Nationwide Relocation Services
6245 Powerline Rd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Relocation Services - World Moving - WeHaul Former employee has some complaints and insites Ft. Lauderdale Florida

As a former employee I have some major issues with this company. After working for them for few months I would NEVER use them to move me EVER! I can't tell you how many moves I personally booked that went wrong, simply because I lost count. Items were broken, stolen and/or lost all the time.

The company is run like a sweat shop. Employees are constantly cycled through. There are only a handful of them that have been there for more than 1 year. I would not be writing this if I had been treated or paid well, I would have made more working for McDonald's the hours I was working! If you are looking to make a good living wage this job is not for you!

The owner of this company owns 3 companies that all do the same thing and compete for the same jobs. Which is nice for him because the consumer thinks its 3 different companies. But they all have the same dispatch use the same trucks and charge the same prices.

One of the companies they send jobs to Best Price Moving is the worst company I have ever been directly involved with. They are rude, always late and you are lucky if you get all of your items in one piece! This is known by the company management and the VP Rich is notorious for saying "it is what it is". They have zero sympathy and are only after increasing the bottom line.

I would never use a moving company ever after working for this company! I don't care if I was moving from a 10,000 sq ft home to Alaska, I would do it myself!!!

4thetruth
anywhere, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation-Services/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-World-Moving-WeHaul-Former-employee-has-some-complaints-457366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Relocation Services