Complaint Review: Nationwide Remanufacturing Austin, TX

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: 3695 Richardson Cir SW — 30281 Georgia
Nationwide Remanufacturing Austin, TX
P.O. Box 3498, Austin, TX 78759 Austing, Georgia USA

Nationwide Remanufacturing Austin, TX Nationwide RemanufacturingPhone: (888) 520-7928P.O. Box 3498, Austin, TX 78759http://www.nationwi This Company's website should have a WARNING LABEL!! Assuming you can find it after you order. Austin Texas

I hope someone learns from my (and others') mistake in dealing with this company. Many little things shoudl have tipped me off as to the slip-shod business, but I'll pass over the little things. I cannot pass over the fact that a part (reluctor) was left off the engine - so it could not function. I had the old one from the old engine, but to change it out I had to again: remove the radiator shroud, fan, universal belt, harmonic balancer, water pump, timing chain cover (which had to be replaced), and oil pan. Many hours of labor, Lee says they'll make it up to me...right! Put it all back together & still won't crank. Guess what, of the 8 cylinders - only one had the correct compression...4 had "0" compression! My mechanc discovered this after I had it towed to the shop. I have documented proof that 7/8 of the engine was not ready to go and the bill for the repairs, plus the hourly estimate on replacing the reluctor - sent it all to Lee and....amazingly enough I can't get an email, I can't even get a recording any more. Can't get their website to pull up. If they are not out of business they should be - actually should be in jail because this is simple theft. Wish I had found Ripoff Report before ordering from this scamming business. Hope my engine runs forever (but am doubtful) after it cost me $905 more than it should have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Remanufacturing-Austin-TX/Austing-Georgia-78759/Nationwide-Remanufacturing-Austin-TX-Nationwide-RemanufacturingPhone-888-520-7928PO-1066191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Remanufacturing Austin, TX