Complaint Review: Nationwide Remanufacturing

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: R. U. Readinglee — Pasco Washington
Nationwide Remanufacturing
Austin, Texas USA

Nationwide Remanufacturing My Complaints are the same. I think we should all go see them. Anyone have a physical address ? Austin Texas

Ordered Trans back in Nov '12 with all the delays I have read about from others. The trans lasted 4 mo. and have sat for a month now without any real responses beside Lee's pure B.S. In all these complaints I haven't read where anyone tried talking to them in person. I for one would be glad to see them, anyone else ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Remanufacturing/Austin-Texas/Nationwide-Remanufacturing-My-Complaints-are-the-same-I-think-we-should-all-go-see-them-1056838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Remanufacturing