Complaint Review: Nationwide Remanufacturing

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: mike scanlon scanlon — Hudson Wisconsin Virgin Islands (US)
Nationwide Remanufacturing

Nationwide Remanufacturing Long Delays and Bad Transmissions Internet

Terrible, worse company I have ever dealt with.  In April I bought a transmission for my son's car, it was his 16th birthday present.  We didn't receive the transmission until late May, six weeks.  It lasted only a month.  They took a month to pick ti up and we didn't get it back until October.  Ben rarely returned calls and when he did they were only false promises as to when we would get the transmission back.  The next transmission lasted only a week.  After being told that my mechanic had checked everything externally related to the transmission, they were trying to blame the car, they stopped communicating.  In December, my mechanic refused to work with Nationwide anymore, I brought the car to a rebuilder who took 2 days and the car is running fine.  Now I have to dispute the charge with the credit card company and likely go to court.  Ask yourself if you have 8 months to get your car working and can afford 3 installs and two transmissions before dealing with Nationwide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Remanufacturing/internet/Nationwide-Remanufacturing-Long-Delays-and-Bad-Transmissions-Internet-978968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Remanufacturing