• Report: #919066

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: OneManMusic — East Orange New Jersey United States of America
Nationwide Tax Relief
126 Watson Avenue Internet United States of America

Nationwide Tax Relief Richard Boggs; failure to deliver;bill of goods;re-opening fee;tax;irs;internal revenue service; lien; levy; penalty; interest; compliance; fraud; lesley sive; richard boggs; nationwide tax relief Internet

Signed up with them in 2007 for over $4,000.  Had earlier talked to American Tax Relief.  Nationwide told me American was not trustworthy and advised me to do a search.  At the time there was no bad press on Nationwide, but plenty on American.

I have ADHD, something I did not know at the time, and Depression.  Thus, I was not the best client, but I tried.  Eventually they closed my file for about a year until I paid a $450 reopening fee.  Services received prior to now were notification to IRS of representation, and completion of state and federal returns.  I had to file them.  File was closed, because I did not respond with requested additional documentation of expenses timely enough.  I had provided it once, but they said they needed a full update.

I paid the reopening fee.  Again, I provided the information once, but they said they needed another update after a few months. [continued below]....
.....  Now a full time student, I (again) tried to comply but could not in as timely a manner as they demanded.  File was eventually closed again.  I was told it would be reopened when I pay another reopening fee.  No other  condition or limitation was included.  This was in 2010.

Now I get no response from Richard Boggs, and his former staff attorney Lesley Sive says she will help me for $1,800.00 (she now has her own practice).  I am going to poll my circle of influence for a CPA or attorney to finally resolve this mess.  However, I would also like to file a formal official complaint against them.  Anybody know to whom we complain in Sacramento - or would it be in my state capitol?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Tax-Relief/internet/Nationwide-Tax-Relief-Richard-Boggs-failure-to-deliverbill-of-goodsre-opening-feetax-919066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Tax Relief