Complaint Review: Nationwide Timeshares By Owner

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
Nationwide Timeshares By Owner
Covington, Georgia U.S.A.

Nationwide Timeshares By Owner Covington Georgia

False marketing campaign. Nationwide Timeshares promised a money back guarentee if my timeshare did not sell. They offered me a free week long vacation in Ormand Beach Floriday. They told me they would send my a contract for my verification, which they did. However the contract was not what we discussed. I did not sign and return the contract, but tried to seek action. I have been unable to contact them. They took my $295 dollars without my signing the contract. I have heard nothing from them and have had no follow through on promises. Unable to contact them through phone or web.

Lori D. f
Covington, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Timeshares-By-Owner/Covington-Georgia-30016/Nationwide-Timeshares-By-Owner-Covington-Georgia-441495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Timeshares By Owner