Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging-ILD Building, Members Edge

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2007

• Reported By:Iola Kansas
Nationwide Voice Messaging-ILD Building, Members Edge
nwvmessaging.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging-ILD Building, Members Edge Scammers and thieves of personal information Nationwide

Imagine my surprise when I receive a call at work from the boss telling me I have a 275.00 bill in the office that I have to pay for or it will be coming out of my paycheck. I was dumbfounded and totally apalled at the thought that this company that I deal with cash on hand everday with...did or could suspect that I would ever make them responsible for my bills. I was then furious and called my wife, thank god my daughter was there. She searched Nationwide Voice Messaging and lo and behold there were reports and the words SCAM following.

She followed the sight and found out that these or this company had stolen all my personal information and was billing my boss's number for it. This is not fair to see 56 reports and still this company can still function...come on isn't there an attorney out there who can do something...if not then the Better Business Bureau will be contacted and state governors...

They have agreed to give back some charges but not since January 2005 till December 2006. I would be willing to say that loads more of us are out there and you haven't heard the last of me...I challenge any rebuttals and assure you I will pursue this to every last road...I will get the money expunged or sue for fraud as the IP address it was ordered from is not the one that I have..

Really, with no social security number needed and nothing verifying in writing with my signature is FRAUDULENT and definitely no services were ever rendered to me by this or these companies...CONSUMERS BEWARE!!

Richard
Iola, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2007 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-ILD-Building-Members-Edge/nationwide/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-ILD-Building-Members-Edge-Scammers-and-thieves-of-personal-inf-253205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging-ILD Building, Members Edge

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC