Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging Service

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:philA Pennsylvania
Nationwide Voice Messaging Service
nwvmessaging.com Internet U.S.A.

nwvmessaging.com Ripoff cancellations Nationwide Voice Messaging Service automatically without my consent grant themselves permission to except their offer when I did not want it at all Internet

HELLO, While online looking at free ecards NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSAGING SERVICE on their behalf without my permission granted, signed me onto their list. I Sskipped the offer and also closed the box did not read what they had to offer because I was not interested.

I went to go check my email within a couple seconds after making the action just recently made. I recieved in my inbox a notification letter letting me know. Thank you for joining the above company ( NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSAGING SERVICE) and that I will be recieving $1000.00 worth of coupons when I never filled the form out in the first place.

THEY GAVE ME AN ADDRESS THAT WOULD SUPPOSIVELY CANCEL THE MISTAKE THAT THEY MADE BUT IT TURNED OUT THAT THERE IS NO SUCH ADDRESS.

Shannon
Philadephia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-Service/internet/nwvmessagingcom-Ripoff-cancellations-Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-Service-automatically-wit-254566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging Service