Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging/ Telephone Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2008

• Reported By:Antioch Tennessee
Nationwide Voice Messaging/ Telephone Services
40184 US Hwy 19 N Tarpon Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging/Telephone Services Did not order service, billed $15.74, cannot get credit Tarpon Springs Florida

I received a charge of $15.74 on my July 5, 2007 telephone bill. I was given the number of Nationwide Voice messaging to cancel. I was told to expect a credit in 1 - 2 billing cycles. Credit was not received, was told in September I would receive a check in 6 - 8 weeks. In December was told I would receive the check within 2 weeks. In January I was told that I would definitely have it in 2 weeks. On February 12th I was told that no check went out and that a credit was sent to my phone company. I called the phone company, no credit was received. When I called Nationwide I was told that no credit went out and that a check was sent. I asked to have a supervisor call, was told that a credit was sent, not a check.

I was so tempted to let this go - the $15 is long gone and my time is valuable, except I can't help but wonder how many thousands of people are on the receiving end of this. If hundreds or thousands of people "let this go", it still makes a lot of money for this company.

Antioch, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-Telephone-Services/Tarpon-Springs-Florida-34688/Nationwide-Voice-MessagingTelephone-Services-Did-not-order-service-billed-1574-cannot-308669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging/ Telephone Services