Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2006

• Reported By:Lula Georgia
Nationwide Voice Messaging
P.O.box 990165 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging (aka) Get Music Free [website] RIPOFF WARNING!! RIPOFF WARNING!! Boston Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Did NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSAGING Repent ? !!!

I was trying to find out the name of a song,and the person who sang it. I logged on to the GET MUSIC FREE website, and I was informed that I had to enter my personal information to enter the site. when I did, I was suddenly informed that I had been enrolled by NATIONWIDE VOICE MESSAGING to recieve their messaging services.

Since I did not, do not, and will never want their voice messaging services, I followed their instructions and went to the cancellation website that they provided to cancel their unsolicited program. com/cgi-bin/cancellations

well, guess what? their is no such website! Hence, no way to cancel.

They have sent me an e-mail telling me that they are going to charge a $15.74 set-up fee, and a $13.22 monthly charge to my telephone bill for a service I do not need or want; and I apparantly have no choice in the matter.

They have a telephone number, but no one to talk on the other end of the line. They have a P.O. Box number and no one to read my letter. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE !!!

Jimmie
Lula, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2006 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/Boston-Massachusetts-02199/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-aka-Get-Music-Free-website-RIPOFF-WARNING-RIPOFF-WARNING-173763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging

AUTHOR: Jimmie - (U.S.A.)

I received an e-mail from customer service at Nationwide Voice Messaging, dated 02-01-2006 : 22:40 : stating that my service cancellation request had been received and honored. They assured me that no charges had been, or would be processed against my telephone number.

I don't know how they got my cancellation request because all of my attempts to e-mail them were returned as undeliverable. I was also unable to contact them by any of the telephone numbers I found on your website!

Did they read the report that I filed on the Ripoff Report Website? I don't know! Is their word any good? I guess I'll find out when I get my telephone bill!....Hey, hold on a minute will ya??