Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Roanoke Indiana
Nationwide Voice Messaging
PO BOX 990165 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging Signed me up for a voice messaging service and told me would be on my next bill and I didn't order this. Said it was do to signing up for paid survey. Boston Massachusetts

I did not order their service and better not be charged with it on my next phone bill. It is ridiculous anymore. You go to a site that says free this or that. It is always a rip off and they get information and do this to you.

Roanoke, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/Boston-Massachusetts-08199/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-Signed-me-up-for-a-voice-messaging-service-and-told-me-would-be-327824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging