Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2007

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Nationwide Voice Messaging
Internet U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Mail Nationwide Voice Messaging Here is the fix for the scam Ripoff Internet

I called Qwest last month to complain about this scam and to remove the $13.22 charge. They told me to deduct that from my phone bill. I got this month's bill that had the credit for the charge last month. But they had the same charge on this month's bill. Qwest agreed to deduct the charge again for this bill. But they had a phone number for me to call - The Billing Source - 1-888-296-8079. The person there said that they are only a billing service. They gave me a phone number for the Advertisers Clearing House - 1-800-775-4610. these are the people who are responsible for this scam. The fellow said that Qwest had charged them back for my last month's bill and that they would have canceled any future billing anyway. Yeh, right. He did say that his is taking my name off of their list and I will not be billed again. He gave me a confirmation number to ease my mind. Good luck folks.

Don
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/internet/Nationwide-Voice-Mail-Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-Here-is-the-fix-for-the-scam-Ripoff-Inter-257779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging