Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Newyork New York
Nationwide Voice Messaging
nvmmessaging.com/cgi-bin/cancellations Internet U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging Free Mp3 music Scam!! Charges You For Unauthorized Voicemail Services Internet

*Author of original report: Nationwide Voice Messaging

I went to try & download free music ,when they ask you for your phone number, mothers maiden name? etc..so when i realize that theres no way I want to do this. I thought ok I'll just cancel whatever. They send me an e-mail that I"m not suppose to reply back to by the way, so they give me a web address that doesnt exist!! When I went to go to their "cancellation "site that's how I found my way here, reading about these ripoffs. They havent charged me as of yet but I'm waiting to see what happens. And after all of that I still did'nt get to download any music free or otherwise. Be very wary of anything Free. You know how the saying goes that nothing in life is for free!

Irene
Newyork, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/internet/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-Free-Mp3-music-Scam-Charges-You-For-Unauthorized-Voicemail-Se-291459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging

Nationwide Voice Messaging

AUTHOR: Irene - (U.S.A.)

I just went to the cancellation site & it actually went through this time! so i guess they decided to do the right thing after all the bad press that they got. Thanks to Ripoff Report I'm sure. I checked to make sure my acct. was cancelled and it was.