Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Reported By:Camden Tennessee
Nationwide Voice Messaging
Internet U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging ripoff Internet

I checked my e-mail and I had a confirmation for something so I clicked on it to see what it was. It was something from a company I had never heard of. It said that they were activating a voice messaging service that I had ordered, only I hadn't ordered one. I have no idea what I am supposed to do to cancel this service now. I responded to them and told them if they did not cancel this so called service I was going to sue. I just hope it works!

Beth
Camden, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2005 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/internet/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-ripoff-Internet-149948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging