Complaint Review: Nationwide Voice Messaging

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Lakebay Washington
Nationwide Voice Messaging
activations@nwvmessaging.com Internet U.S.A.

Nwvmessaging - Northwest Voice Messaging - Nationwide Voice Messaging a scam ripoff West Bloomfield Michigan

Just like Brenda from Mt.Vernon, Wa. I too was tricked by this voice messaging service, (unknown to me ) nationwide voice messaging service signed me up. I thought was just checking into information for a contest or freebe.

Then the next thing I know I received a email from them thanking me for signing up with them. In the email it said in order to cancel just email them back to there cancellation dept. There is no such email, I kept getting mail demon,unable to send & or no such email. I'm very upset and have no other way to get intouch with them.

Beware of this scam.

Bernie
Lakebay, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/internet/Nwvmessaging-Northwest-Voice-Messaging-Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-a-scam-ripoff-West-B-175172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging