• Report: #151969

• Reported By:Provo Utah
Nationwide Voice Messaging
internet Nationwide U.S.A.

Nationwide Voice Messaging ripoff, dishonest fradulent billing Internet

On Saturday, I got my phone bill from Qwest, which included a page representing "The Billing Resource," billing me $15.74 for Nationwide Voice Messaging 1X Set Up.

I have no idea who "The Billing Resource," "Nationwide Voice Messaging" are.

I certainly didn't authorize any charge.
I read that a number of people have had trouble with fraudulent billing from Nationwide Voice Messaging.

I'm disabled and because of the type of illness I have, must avoid stress. so, Contacting any of these people is dangerous for me. And I just can't do it.

Because of my total disability I'm in a class of protected persons under the Americans with Disability Act. There are laws that say if a person is injured and you cause further injury (which is what this is doing), you are liable.

Nationwide Voice Messaging & the Billing Resource are causing exacerbation of my problem, and Qwest telephone company by delivering the information that is causing me more injury is by the very nature of that, party to personal injury.

Qwest telephone has a disclaimer that they are just sending out the bill and have nothing to do with it. But that won't fly. They are still liable, since they are in colusion with perpretating the fraud.

I've got to stop this. If anyone has success or knows of someone who might represent/help me, please let me know.

and good luck to all of us who have run into fraudlent activities.

Robert
Provo, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2005 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging/nationwide/Nationwide-Voice-Messaging-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-Internet-151969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Voice Messaging