foam

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: JJ — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Nationwide biweekly administration
855 Lower Bellbrook Rd. Xenia, Ohio United States of America

Nationwide biweekly administration They claimed to be sending my bi-mo pymt (with extra principle), they sent min pymt w/o $160.00. Xenia, Ohio

*Author of original report: Not true...

*Consumer Comment: we must have signed up for different programs!

I was told that my bi-monthly pymt would be sent to my mortgage
company with all the extra principle I was sending. They only sent
the minimum mortgage pymt without the extra principle which
totaled about $160.00 each month. I will also be contacting the
Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-biweekly-administration/Xenia-Ohio-45385/Nationwide-biweekly-administration-They-claimed-to-be-sending-my-bi-mo-pymt-with-extra-p-877278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide biweekly administration

Not true...

AUTHOR: JJ - (United States of America)

I'm sorry but that is not the case. I paid upfront the full payment (with the extra principle), at the beginning of the month.
Then paid half on the 5th and the other half on the 20th which would have me paying ahead. There is NO excuse for what they did!

we must have signed up for different programs!

AUTHOR: me2annoyed - (United States of America)

Funny, I recently signed up for this same program and I must have misunderstood how it was explained to me...I was under the impression that they would collect half of my mortgage payment 2 times a month (since I'm paid on the 1st and 15th) PLUS 1/12th of my mortgage payment to create a 13th payment.

I even spoke to my mortgage company and they said they would not accept partial payments, or payments twice monthly as anything but a prepayment (Which, btw, goes towards mostly interest).  It makes sense that they would hold on to it until they have a full payment THEN send it in.  The rep I spoke to said that they are not able to change the terms of my mortgage and my mortgage clearly states MONTHLY payment.

Seems to me that you should maybe talk to them, ask them to clarify how the program works again.  Talk to your lender, find out if they accept partial payments and how it's applied if they do THEN file all the complaints you want IF you find out that they lied to you instead of you just not listening or not reading your contract with them.