Complaint Review: Nationwide pools

• Reported By: Tatiana — Davie Florida United States of America
Nationwide pools
Davie, Florida United States of America

Nationwide pools Keith Stuart and Felicia Ripoff Davie, Florida

This company is a rip off and they owe me my down payment of $5000. I originally signed a contract back in 08/2011 and my contract says if not 100% finance my down payment will be refunded 100%. I am still here waiting for my money... I did everything e_mails,phone calls I even hired a lawyer and they still not answering to me. Its been over 1 year and nothing .. Where are these people and why are they doing this scan ? Felicia you have lie yo seral of us. You told me that i was approved and but that I had to wait for the approval letter and to my surprise it was you the onw who signed and process the loan but we a 10k instead of 28k and then when I told you that I wanted my money back you said you will check with other lenders to wait and I believed in your words. You lie all that you and the company wanted was to keep my money..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-pools/Davie-Florida-33331/Nationwide-pools-Keith-Stuart-and-Felicia-Ripoff-Davie-Florida-982569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide pools