Complaint Review: Nationwidevm

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:CONYERS Georgia
Nationwidevm
nationwidevm.com Internet U.S.A.

Nationwidevm I enter an email for $1000 in free groceries, I didn't complete the page. INTERNET Internet

I OPENED AN EMAIL FOR $1000 IN FREE GROCERIES. TIMES ARE HARD THESE DAYS SO FREE GROCERIES SOUNDS GOOD COMPARED TOTHE $1000 IN FREE MUSIC DOWNLOADS THAT WERE ALSO OFFERED IN THE EMAIL. I DID NOT COMPLETE THE FORM WHEN I SAW THAT I WOULD HAVE TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OF VOICE MAIL & NOTIFICATION ON MY EMAIL VIA RECORDED VOICE . I RECIEVED AN EMAIL THANKING ME FOR ORDERING MY NEW NATIONWIDE VOICE MAIL SERVICE. ALONG WITH THE THANK YOU FOR ORDERING WHICH I DID NOT WAS AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT I COULD GO TO IF I DID NOT WISH TO ORDER THE SERVICE. I TRIED TO GO TO THE ADDRESS FOR 30 MIN. WITHOUT SUCCESS WHEN I FOUND THIS WEB SITE. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A BILL YET BEINGS AS I AM REPORTING THIS SUSPECTED SCAM THE SAME DAY AS IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO. FOR ONE THING I AM NEW TO THE NET AND I HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN OPEN EMAIL IF I DO NOT KNOW THE SENDER.

Tena
CONYERS, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwidevm/internet/Nationwidevm-I-enter-an-email-for-1000-in-free-groceries-I-didnt-complete-the-page-INT-363011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwidevm