Complaint Review: Native Remedies

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: mom — San Diego California United States of America
Native Remedies
6531 Park of Commerce Blvd. Ste. 160 Internet United States of America

Native Remedies This Co. wants you to send returns back via Fedex, etc. and if you don't....you're screwed. Somehow the return you send back is lost and they claim they can't find it! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping Policy

I ordered an ADHD med for my child and gave it a month to kick in.  Nothing happened, no changes so I decided to send it back.  The company's returns policy suggested that items be sent back via UPS, Fedex, etc. but I have to wonder why.  I have never encountered a company where I had to send an item back that way.  It costs extra money to send this way.

So I chanced it and sent the item back via regular US mail.   I gave it a month and did not see a refund on my card.  So I emailed them and they claimed they did not get it.   I don't understand why as I used the correct address.  I TRULY think they lie and say they did not receive the item if customers don't return via Fedex, etc.  Maybe it goes into some 'black hole' at the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2011 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Native-Remedies/internet/Native-Remedies-This-Co-wants-you-to-send-returns-back-via-Fedex-etc-and-if-you-dont-772964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Native Remedies

Shipping Policy

AUTHOR: Native Remedies - ()

We suggest that customers use a form of shipping that includes tracking.  Tracking helps to differentiate shipping errors from errors on either the customer's or the business' end.

We apologize that this customer had an issue with this return.  As our reviews show (both on our site, or on bizrate), we value our customer service.  We are one of the only companies willing to offer a refund even after the customer has used all of the product.

Our Bizrate reviews offer an excellent place to see how most customers feel about our site and our customer service.  http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--87131.html

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC