Complaint Review: Natura Miracles

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: No Prisioners — Highlands Texas
Natura Miracles
906 Oak Tree Ave., Suite D, South Plainfield, New Jersey USA

Natura Miracles NuWay LivingExtenZe Official Site Deceptive business paractice, illegial debiting of bank account South Plainfield New Jersey

This is a complaint about theft via electronic transfer committed by a company known as Natura Miracles

The company sells various health products via multiple web sites.   I purchased and received a 14 day free trial of Extenze for which I paid the company $9.95 via debit card over the Internet.   I received the product as promised, a package of 30 pills.  The attached paperwork advised me I was enrolled in their VIP Auto Ship Program.  Following their written instructions  I immediately called on June 26/13 and cancelled.  I advised their customer service representative that they were not to debit my bank account for any reason whatsoever.    He told me my account was cancelled and gave no further information as to any conditions.  His only comment was “I’ll take care of it.” On July 3, 2013 the company debited my account for $39.95.

I called the company on July 15, 2013.   They said since I did not enroll in their auto ship program that I owned them $39.95 for the one-month “free” trial.  The company claimed this was part of the free trail agreement.   Their written agreement does not state anything of the kind.  The CSR stated that they would only refund my money if I returned all the pills sent to me.

The company’s business practices are deceptive and their actions in debiting my bank account without authorization are criminal..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natura-Miracles/South-Plainfield-New-Jersey-07080/Natura-Miracles-NuWay-LivingExtenZe-Official-Site-Deceptive-business-paractice-illegial-1067086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natura Miracles