Complaint Review: Natural Cleanse

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: Robyn — Ft. McMurray Alberta
Natural Cleanse
PO Box 30371 Phoenix, AZ 85046-0371 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Natural Cleanse Health and Wellness Resources, LLC Offer was the charge of shipping for the product, in the fine print you have 14 days to cancel. They backdated the delivery. Phoenix Arizona

I was on the Ikea webpage and a pop up was offering a trial bottle of Natural Cleanse for the cost of shipping $3.17 so I had to give my credit card # for the $3.17. I recieved the product aprox. 10 days later. The invoice was back dated. You have 14 days to cancel. It was too late to cancel when I recieved the order. Next month another bottle showed up and a charge for $85.58. I phoned the credit card company for more information, there wasn't any. I had that charge confused with another. This month there was another charge to my credit card, no product recieved. I phoned the 888-242-6470 talked to someone in a call center in India, could hardley hear or understand him. I took almost 45 min. on the phone to cancel the order. He would not give me a cancelation number, he said it would be emailed. I told him I have not recieved the last bottle so he gave me a credit for $30.00, which has not been varified yet. So total out of my pocet now is $242.59.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cleanse/Phoenix-Arizona-85046-0371/Natural-Cleanse-Health-and-Wellness-Resources-LLC-Offer-was-the-charge-of-shipping-for-t-1102591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cleanse