Complaint Review: Natural Cures-ITV Direct

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Natural Cures-ITV Direct
P.O. Box 3109 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Natural Cures - ITV Direct - Kevin Trudeau PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THESE BOOKS!! Boston Massachusetts

I work for the company that takes the orders for the natural cures products. I wish that I could tell people that call to order them to PLEASE don't!! I get so many complaints every day about how they were charged for things never ordered or received, and the books are just shameless plugs for his website. In reality, the books really have NO natural cures in them. Kevin Trudeau has been sued countless times, and he is just a self righteous, pompous fraud.

People like me are forced to read the scripts verbatim offering other "deals" Kevin has. Our calls are randomly monitored and we will get disiplined and/or fired for not sticking to the script. I don't want people to think that we want to be reading those to you. We don't!! We just want to keep our jobs. I have already been reprimanded for skipping parts of the script that I can't seem to say with a straight face, or that I feel too bad about trying to sell.My company receives alot of contracts for all different products you see being sold on TV. We also take your information when your calling about many different "free information brochures". Many of the products that we sell are high quality. However, whenever someone calls about the natural cures I get a sick feeling in my stomach. I have been screamed at, cursed at, called horrible names, people have threatened to sue ME.

I feel I need to make known the fact that when you call the number given in the infomercial, the person who answers the phone DOES NOT work for natural cures. We have nothing to do with refunds, complaints, returns, etc. All we are capable of is taking your order. I have complained to my supervisors about the many complaints I receive, and about the moral problem I have selling products that I feel are fraudulent. My options are to either continue peddling this crap, or find another job. I am a stay at home mother, and I need this job as it lets me stay at home with my child. I feel that the only thing I can do is try to get the word out to PLEASE not fall for his "smooth operator" line of crap.

Mary
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-ITV-Direct/Boston-Massachusetts-02241-3109/Natural-Cures-ITV-Direct-Kevin-Trudeau-PLEASE-PLEASE-DO-NOT-ORDER-THESE-BOOKS-Boston-228264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures-ITV Direct