Complaint Review: Natural Cures, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:Pine Bluff Arkansas
Natural Cures, Inc.
2320 Touhy Ave. Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures - Kevin TrudeauNatural Cures, Inc. books never delivered, charged for unwanted newsletter Ripoff Elk Grove Village Illinois

I ordered two books from a Kevin Trudeau infomercial in September 2006. I never received these books but my credit card was charged for them.

The person at the call center asked me if I wanted the newsletter and I said no. I have been billed for the Natural Cures newsletter for three months now and have received one copy.

I emailed the company to cancel the newsletter subscription for which I didn't subscribe, and to give me a full refund for the newsletter charges and the books.

Will they honor my request or continue to charge my credit card account every month?

Susan
Pine Bluff, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Inc/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007-5329/Natural-Cures-Kevin-TrudeauNatural-Cures-Inc-books-never-delivered-charged-for-unwant-233939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures, Inc.