Complaint Review: Natural Cures-Kevin Trudeau

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2005

• Reported By:knightstown Indiana
Natural Cures-Kevin Trudeau
810 Greenleaf Ave Elk Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures-Kevin Trudeau double billed me, sent no product Elk Grove Elk Grove Illinois

On July 18th I ordered his book on line. The next month my credit card bill showed I was double billed, as well as I never received any book

On august 10th after about a hundred e-mails with nothing but an autoresponse reply, I was told to fax proof that they billed me, even after I provided THEIR transaction #.....nothing.

I've complained multiple times and just now got a reply from my original inquirey 3 weeks after the original July 18th order. Saying shipping is usually 6-8 weeks.! I told them to keep the books and recredit my charge card

I've complained on August 10th, Sept2, 23, and the 29th with the usual "we are updating our computers and someone will get back with you bullshit."

SO I've filed a complaint with the FTC, who replied the very next day and not with an auto e-mail. The FTC has forwarded my complaint to the appropriate parties for possible prosecution.

Heres what everybody who has ever been taken by this con-man needs to do in order for him to be shut down. Because it was a computer transaction file a complaint with the FTC, the FTC informed me that when a company says it will ship you a product within so many days, they are suppose to try within their powers to do just that, and if not they must cancel your order and refund your money within 30 days.(NOW count the unauthorized double billing he's just broken 2 federal laws to me alone).

I'm going to file with the authorities here as well, but usually states require a few complaints to consider it a pattern of fraud ,(but file with your state attorney general so its on record in case of federal charges). Also start writing the tv stations where this yo-yo is advertising as well as the credit card companies who use his services and let them know they are contributing to a con man and that you'll stop using the services of a company that hosts thiefs and crooks.

Tell all your friends as well, and let the legislatures in your state know what this sales info crook is doing!

Someone from the IRS needs to check this crook out as well. If he says he can't find my order on line after billing me, one can only wonder how many books he's claiming he sold on his taxes as well.

The same goes for his customer complaint number that nobody can seem to get through on. Your paying long distance charges while on hold, then usually end up hanging up after about 20 minutes. But yet his order # is free! I smell a rat here, and didn't miss Cleo the psychic have the same kind of scam? Charge long distance while waiting!

That alone will be my next indication on whether i buy a product from a company!

But either way "FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC", or nothing will get done about this guy.

Good luck

Ralph
knightstown, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2005 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/Elk-Grove-Illinois-60007/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-double-billed-me-sent-no-product-Elk-Grove-Elk-Grove-Illinois-159045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures-Kevin Trudeau