Handle

• Submitted: Wed, July 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 19, 2006

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Natural Cures Kevin Trudeau
P.O.Box 342 Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures Kevin Trudeau ripoff They took money out of my account after I told them on the phone I didn't want their newsletter so don't bill me for it. Elk Grove Village Illinois

In NovemberI ordered his book. I never received anything until June 12, I got a newsletter and a bill saying they were going to charge my credit card. I called thir offices and talked to Tasha. I told her I didn't want any of their stuff after 8 months and for them NOT to charge my account. They did anyway and I have been sending them e-mails to get my money back.

Lea
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-ripoff-They-took-money-out-of-my-account-after-I-told-them-on-201963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures Kevin Trudeau