• Report: #193324

• Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
Internet U.S.A.

Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau ripoff I paid for the book on line in February 2006, with my charge card and STILL DID'T get the book yet. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dispute

In February, I ordered the Natural Cures book. I paid for the book with my charge card on line.I called and called this company to find out what happened to my book. I was told that I would have to send proof that they charged me.

They gave me ticket code# to track my book and confirmation# also. You only get these numbers when your order is placed and they got your payment. So, now I was told to fax the information to them. I did with my phone# so that they could call me and let me know about my order.I faxed them on May 16,2006 and haven't heard from them yet.

Lynda
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2006 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/internet/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-ripoff-I-paid-for-the-book-on-line-in-February-2006-with-my-193324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

Dispute

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

Dispute the charge with your credit card company.