Complaint Review: Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:Zephyrhills Florida
Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
naturalcures.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau Keep charging credit card and dont cancel subscription Elk Grove Village Illinois

After seeing the Natural Cures infomercial, I decided to check out their website. They offered a 30 day trial, for which I signed up. The site had some useful information, but not something I was willing to pay $9.95 per month to use. I sent an email to the address listed on their website to cancel the subscription. I did not get any reply.

Next thing my credit card gets charged with $9.95. Decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and paid the $9.95. I phoned the company and left a message. No reply. Sent another email (to every address listed on their website). No reply. Another $9.95 is charged to my credit card. Then to rub salt into my wounds I get a \"personal email\" from Kevin Trudeau himself, inviting me to become a lifetime member. Again I emailed (this time including Kevin Trudeau) and phoned. Gain no reply. Another $9.95 is charged to my credit card.

I have eventually contacted my credit card company who reversed the last charge and closed my credit card.

This man is making a mockery of innocent, hardworking people. I would highly suggest- in fact I would instruct you not to subscribe or buy anything from Kevin Trudeau. It is a scam!!!

Gd
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/nationwide/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-Keep-charging-credit-card-and-dont-cancel-subscription-Elk-G-409951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau