Complaint Review: Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

• Updated: Sat, October 22, 2005

• Reported By:Lakemoor Illinois
Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
naturalcures.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau RIPOFF returned books in July 2005, can not get refund, called 8 times Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Finally resolved

*Consumer Comment: Mostly Fiction but a marketing SCAM none the less!

*Consumer Comment: Got my money back

*Consumer Comment: Scam Artist

Purchased one book of "Natural Cures" in July 2005. They sent two books. They were garbage, with ridiculous advice. Sent both books and all paperwork back same week.

It is now Mid-October. I have called the 847 customer service line at least 8 times.

I get a different answer each time. "It has been done", We have asked for a credit", "we will do it". Even left a message on a "supervisor's voice mail" he never called back.

Called again today, women says, I'm sorry we will issue that credit in 7 to 10 days. I am enraged and feel helpless!! How can I?
1. Get my money back
2. Stop other people from buying this worthless book.

Joanne
Lakemoor, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau/nationwide/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-RIPOFF-returned-books-in-July-2005-can-not-get-refund-call-160654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Finally resolved

AUTHOR: Joanne - (U.S.A.)

I am the Joanne, above, who had the initial complaint.

I just wanted to tell all who need it that I finally got my refund (4 months later)

I did it by being a constant nuisance to their
customer service phone number. Be prepared to call a dozen times. Be firm, tell them you are getting a lawyer, and never give up.

I called 847-777-7131
(over and over, every 4 or 5 days)

They also have a 847-742-2411 number listed, but I think that is for sales so be careful. You want the "customer service" line. You will never get the same agent twice. But keep on yelling.

Good luck and I will be smarter next time.

Mostly Fiction but a marketing SCAM none the less!

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

I have read this book and found it interesting and somewhat an amusing source of fiction. I did not use the conventional purchase method of the 800 tele-thief system as advertised on television but did purchase it from a legitimate book wholesaler. I also purchased the CD Lose 30 pounds in 30 days another secret They don't want you to know about, as a separate item. This CD was a free Bonus if you purchased the book on line or through the infomercial. I knew better than to get involved with the system that prays on impulsive buyers. Kevin Trudeau is an admitted convict, though he never really goes into any detail other than to imply the FDA and FTC don't like him. That is an understatement. Both the book and CD are fabrications of fiction mixed with fact leaving it up to you to determine what part of his personal opinion to believe as fact.

Everything in this forum about the Kevin Trudeau SCAM is true. The inflated billing problems, rejected refunds, and the disappointment after receiving the product(s) are just the tip of the problems consumers are experiencing as a result of an impulsive purchase. In reality, if the same average person were to see this book among a flood of others tabled at a rummage sale, chances are it would go unnoticed. It is the marketing and apparent honesty that sells this book, not the real content. After all, there is no real content, just a spin on a few well known facts and a big push for the reader to visit his web site.

Got my money back

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I filed a complaint with the FTC and got my money put back into my checking account after numerous calls to the Company i decided to seek help somewhere else and finally i got it back. So try filing the complaint the man told me they have had tons of calls across America about this man

Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

I am going through the same thing as you at the moment. I ordered the book only i paid the 39.95 for the shipping and cost of book i was asked repeaditly over the phone if i wanted the newsletter,cd's and other items i refused them all. Now on September 29,2005 i get charged $71.40 for a newsletter that i have yet to open i called natural cures was told the money would be refunded back to my acct. its now Oct.14 and i called again today only to hear i apologize the person before did not take care of this issue i am doing it now. Yeah right I'll let ya know if i get it back i was told it would be in my checking acct in 4 business days.