Complaint Review: Natural Cures - NaturalCures.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Natural Cures - NaturalCures.com
55 Cherry Hill Beverly, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Natural Cures - NaturalCures.com Refunds are tough because this is a shady business Beverly Massachusetts

I subscribed to the Natural Cures website in October 2005. Shortly after I decided it wasn't for me. It took me a year to get the automatic charges to stop. A year after that, I'm still trying to get those extra charges refunded to me.

First, sending emails to support@naturalcures.com is like writing your thoughts on paper and then setting it on fire. I have had ZERO responses to my half-dozen emails to the company.

Second, they don't publish a phone number on their website. A convenient tactic employed by many a scam artist.

Third, the address they have on their website is not truly where you need to write to get resolution. They are located in Beverly, Massachussettes, as I found out when my BBB complaint was forwarded from Chicago to Boston. This is yet another tactic of a fraudster ... keep the people chasing you to new and different locations.

If anyone has a phone number that goes directly to someone in the company with the ability and authority to resolve this kind of issue, I'd be grateful.

John
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-NaturalCurescom/Beverly-Massachusetts-01915/Natural-Cures-NaturalCurescom-Refunds-are-tough-because-this-is-a-shady-business-Bever-277294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures - NaturalCures.com