Complaint Review: Natural Cures Newsletter

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:eden prairie Minnesota
Natural Cures Newsletter
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures Newsletter They cancelled my newsletter, but still charged my monthly charges, and won't answer the phone! Elk Grove Village Illinois

I cancelled my e-newsletter and my paper newsletter-last one received was October 2007-yet my charge card still shows the monthly billing! I have repeatedly attempted to cancel charges via e-mail (non-working site), and via phone (on hold forever-no human response). I still received billing in February 2008.

Cindy in minneapolis
eden prairie, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Newsletter/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60007-5329/Natural-Cures-Newsletter-They-cancelled-my-newsletter-but-still-charged-my-monthly-charge-316620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures Newsletter