Complaint Review: Natural Cures Newsletter

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:Elk Washington
Natural Cures Newsletter
Po Box 342 Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures Newsletter Charge credit card $9.95 per month without consent! Elk Grove Village Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!

I tried the 30 day free trial in Sept On Oct. 6th, I emailed them wishing to cancel my free trial so my card would not get charged. (Trial ended on the 8th) On the 11th, I emailed again. I asked them once again to cancel. The following is what I sent to them one month later. "It has now been one month since I first emailed you about canceling my membership and crediting my card that was used.

I demand a response now or I will contact the BBB and my card company to say my card was used fraudulently. Kelli." I still got no response. I have contacted my credit card company and denied all charges this company has made, they were not approved, and in fact, disputed. I asked the credit card company if they can unapprove any charge by this company, and it is under investigation. Meanwhile, it was two charges and now it's four. This company sucks! Don't do it!

Kelli
Elk, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Newsletter/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-Newsletter-Charge-credit-card-995-per-month-without-consent-Elk-Grove-Vil-296523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures Newsletter