Complaint Review: Natural Cures Newsletter

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2008

• Reported By:Mays Landing New Jersey
Natural Cures Newsletter
Nationwide U.S.A.

Natural Cures Newsletter They charged me for the newsletter even though I repeatedly refused to join.Nationwide

I bought the books on the phone back in October of 2007. There was a charge for the newsletter on the bill and they charged my credit card for $9.95 and would keep charging until they heard from me. I called their number from the credit card bill and after several hours of being on hold, they answered and assured me they would cancel the newsletter and refund my $9.95. I called again in January to ask when I would get my refund and they laughed and said it was in the system. It is now the end of February and still no refund.

I am thankful that I responed quickly enough to stop the monthly charge and I guess I should be thankful that it has only cost me $9.95 for the lesson. It is ashame the government can't put a stop to people like these.

Rita
Mays Landing, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures-Newsletter/nationwide/Natural-Cures-Newsletter-They-charged-me-for-the-newsletter-even-though-I-repeatedly-refus-311045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures Newsletter