Complaint Review: Natural Cures

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Natural Cures
PO BOX 342 ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures, Kevin Trudeau / Kevin Tru-dough By False Means Kevin Trudeau natural born con-artist ELK GROVE VILLAGE Illinois

My wife and I have had some health concerns for many years. I have seen Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures infomercial many times. I have seen his books in the stores. So I was sitting there sick one day, watching the tube. And I did it, I called the 1-800 number he gave.

I was just about to commit to the order, until the order lady told me my total. I told her to "just cancel the order", that I didn't want it. She tried to convince me to buy something, then I said "just forget all of it."
"I don't want anything"

Well she must have been deaf, becase my bank account was charged $44.80 for stuff I didn't order. I tried to find the number to call on their web site, but found none.
I found the number on a Kevin Trudeau complaint site.
I called, talked to sales, they transferred me to Customer Care.

I spoke to a lady Trudeau cult member named ABBY, ID# 3964. Her direct phone number is 1-800-877-1202 ext 3964.
She said I would only get $14.95 back for a return/refund less shipping and handling.
I said that wasn't fair. I shoudn't have to pay for something I didn't order. So I got mad and told Abby that she should start looking for another job.
Because I was going to do anything I could to shut her boss down! I told her that I hate companies like hers.
Kevin Trudeau (AKA-Kevin Tru-dough by false means) needs a class action law suite put on him badly.
Lets get him!

Robert
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures/ELK-GROVE-VILLAGE-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-Kevin-Tru-dough-By-False-Means-Kevin-Trudeau-natural-born-c-302950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures