Complaint Review: Natural Cures

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
Natural Cures
PO. Box 342 ELK Grove Village,, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures My checking account has been charged 9.95 at least once and I dont know why. ELK Grove Village, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: I will tell you why

*Consumer Comment: Natural Cures Contact Info

I ordered a book about Natural cures and paid for it with my atm card, and now I find they have charged my checking account 9.95 for what I don't Know and I cannot find a Phone # nor e-mail address to notify them not to do this again.

Berlen
Horseshoe Bend,, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures/ELK-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-My-checking-account-has-been-charged-995-at-least-once-and-I-dont-know-why-316518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I will tell you why

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

The reason you are losing money in your account to these dirtbags is that they are stealing from you. The reason you cannot contact them is no accident on their part, they don't want you to stop it. These people are the definition of scumbags and there is only one way to stop them and that is to change you accounts. If you don't further charges will appear. For them it is easy money, so change it now.

Natural Cures Contact Info

AUTHOR: Wilson - (U.S.A.)

FYI, I do not work for Kevin Trudeau's company. The man has a criminal history and I do not recommend buying anything from. Looking at their website, it appears that you are automatically signed up for their natural cures website at $9.95 per month when you buy the Natural Cures book. I have purchased both of Kevin Trudeau's books, but only so I can read what garbage he is writing about. I purchased his books on amazon.com or at Sam's Club and thus I was not duped into an involuntary newsletter subscription.

Cancel a Membership or Subscription

Website Memberships: To cancel a website membership, log into your account, click on "My Account", and then scroll down to the "Cancel My Account" section of the page, then follow the subsequent instructions.

Newsletter Subscriptions: To cancel a newsletter subscription, please email cancel@naturalcures.com and include your name, address, phone number and, if your order was placed via telephone, please state that as well.