Complaint Review: Natural Cures

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:MANSFIELD Ohio
Natural Cures
Po Box 342 Elk Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures / Kevin Trudeau Cant cancel subscritpion !! Elk Grove Illinois

Kevin, you are no better than the FDA, which you so bitterly hate. You take the people for their money, with no regard to keeping your word. Your claims of natural cures go unsubstantiated as you never get around to telling HOW to get cured, just keep saying, buy this, buy that, but I never see anything in the articles I have paid for over the last several years.

Why would I keep paying all these years ?? Because there is no phone numbers to cancel--- the frigging 800 number is no longer working- I've called the ordering center, they obviously didnt stop the monthly withdrawal from my bank---and your email address doesnt work either !!! I tried snail mail but guess what ?? You guessed it- didnt work either. I called my bank, they cant stop the transaction because it is a debit withdrawal. Guess you thought of everything !! Now, I have to cancel out my checking account, THROW AWAY all my checks (like 100's of them) and you've proved to be a real __ !!!

You are a con artist yourself- talk about the pot calling the kettle BLACK!!! You give "HEALTHY" a bad name !!

D
MANSFIELD, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-Cant-cancel-subscritpion-Elk-Grove-Illinois-272781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures