Complaint Review: Natural Cures

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Vacaville California
Natural Cures
NarualCures.com Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures, Kevin Trudeau Ripped Off. I never received any product. They won't answer my e-mails. Elk Grove Village Illinois

This company billing department is a scam. I placed an order for a book but payment could not be processed due to a declined card, I was glad my card didn't have funds immediatley after I placed my order over the phone. Buyers remorse...and intuition. Several months (3) they ran my card again without my permission and took $32.37 from my checking account. Of course I have not received any product. I e-mailed them on 12/19/07 with no response. DO NOT Trust this company. They will rip you off!

Renee
Vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-Kevin-Trudeau-Ripped-Off-I-never-received-any-product-They-wont-answer-m-302306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures