Complaint Review: Natural Cures

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:Robinson Illinois
Natural Cures
P.O. Box 342 Elk Grove Villlage, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures I sent book book and won't refund my money. Ripoff Elk Grove Villlage Illinois

On July 3, 2006 I ordered a book over the phone. I was billed $26.21 on my credit card along with %5.95 for a newsletter I told them I didn't wat , but every month that charge was on my credit card. They kept saying" the newsletter is free and that charge is just for shipping".

I tried to call the phone number that was on my credit card ad no answer. Now on the dumb newsletter they have taken that number off of it. Only a fax number shows.

All I want is my money back from the book and all the $5.95 that I was charged until they finally stopped it after many and many emails.

I see on the site I am not the only one who got in a mess like this.

Melody
Robinson, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Cures/Elk-Grove-Villlage-Illinois-60009/Natural-Cures-I-sent-book-book-and-wont-refund-my-money-Ripoff-Elk-Grove-Villlage-Illino-237666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures