Complaint Review: Natural Cures/Kevin Treaudo/Weight Loss Cures/Natural Cures News Letter/Natural Cures Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2007

• Reported By:mooresville North Carolina
2320 Touhy Ave Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures News Letter Natural Cures/Kevin Treaudo/Weight Loss Cures. Charging my credit card for fees for a newsletter i never ordered and wont answer phone to cancel it and take care of the problem they caused Elk Grove Village Illinois

I ordered a book from Kevin Trudeau and only wanted the book. I was suppose to have gotten it quicky because i paid for express mail and got it ground many days later instead of 7 to 10 days like they said. I ordered the book and they have been charging my credit card 9.95 a month for this newsletter called Natural Cures newsletter and I never ordered that newsletter. The gave me a number to call to cancel and so I called and no one answered and they put me on hold for hours and hours with a recording and music. I tried again and again and the same thing recording and music. I then tried to call the customer service number and contact the customer service email they gave me and my pc said there is no such address!!! So, they keep charging my credit card 9.95 everymonth and i am fixing to put a dispute on it to stop them from doing this if it will, i dont know that that will fix the problem. I have read where others have tried to contact these people and they refuse to answer their phones or it is the wrong email to contact. Something needs to be done about people like this. I am going to keep trying until i find a way to stop them and i hope you will too if you are having the same deal. They truly are rip-offs!!!

mooresville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2007 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-CuresKevin-TreaudoWeight-Loss-CuresNatural-Cures-News-LetterNatural-Cures-Inc/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009-ir-60007-5329/Natural-Cures-News-Letter-Natural-CuresKevin-TreaudoWeight-Loss-Cures-Charging-my-credi-276773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures/Kevin Treaudo/Weight Loss Cures/Natural Cures News Letter/Natural Cures Inc.