Complaint Review: Natural Cures.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Holt Michigan
Natural Cures.com
P.O. Box 342, Elk Grove Village, Illinois U.S.A.

Natural Cures.com I can find NO phone #, Needed ID on mailing envelope; Not able to get in touch; stop the 2d Mo. Chg. Elk Grove Village Illinois

I had to wait until the charge on my credit card can did I try to stop the newsletter. They give you not phone number to call. The first time I tried to cancel I had to have numbers on the mailing envelope. I finally got a newsletter in the mail. Now I find that I can not get back into the site to cancel. They have NO numbers on the newsletter or on any of the information that I still have. I have only glanced at the books because I'm so disappointed in the information that is provided. I want to cancel the news letter which is NOT worth 9.95 a month.

Betty boop
Holt, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Curescom/Elk-Grove-Village-Illinois-60009/Natural-Curescom-I-can-find-NO-phone-Needed-ID-on-mailing-envelope-Not-able-to-get-in-314146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures.com