Complaint Review: Natural Cures.com

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Royal Palm Beach Florida
Natural Cures.com
www.naturalcures.com Internet U.S.A.

Natural Cures.com/Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures website DOESN'T WORK! Takes your money and you can't use the site! Ripoff Internet

I purchased both of Kevin Trudeau's books and was very interested in using his naturalcures.com website to research more information. I went to the site and payed the $9.95 fee and was anxious to start using the site.

Well to my surprise, the site never allowed me to enter! I did everthing it said to do, still it did not work. I even e-mailed the "customer service" and informed them that I paid the fee and was not able to use the site. I never received a single response and the site still doesn't work!

I contacted my credit card company and explained the situation, they agreed to credit my card for the charge but now I have to watch my upcoming statement to see if I am charged the "monthly" $9.95 fee again.

What really gets me is how Kevin says in his books that he has no complaints against him, I think someone needs to introduce him to this website that DOES WORK and has PLENTY of UNHAPPY customers!

In his own words, "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!"

Susie
Royal Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Curescom/internet/Natural-CurescomKevin-Trudeau-Natural-Cures-website-DOESNT-WORK-Takes-your-money-and-y-267210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Cures.com