Complaint Review: Natural Energy

Natural Energy
147 S. Vinewood St. Escondido, California United States of America

Natural Energy FULL (of crap) TEN YEAR GOLD WARRANY Escondido, California

*UPDATE Employee: Pool Maintenance

Who doesn't want to save money?  When you have a pool, heating it can drain your wallet, so along comes these notices to: save money, do your part to save energy, environmental friendly, swimming more enjoyable. Sound attractive? I thought so.  We have the solar panels installed.  The salesman says you really should have the 10 year full warranty, that way anything on the roof is covered, you get a leaky panel no worries it will be replaced.  Well, who doesn't want to protect their investment?  The cost is roughly $5000.00 when all is said and done, but you'll save so much money using solar and save valuable energy!!!!

Time goes by, after a few years we have a couple of leaks, do they replace the panels? No! They just plug up the leaks.  We think well that's not what we were told and what are we in for?  Hope nothing else goes wrong.  Not so lucky!  We now have water shooting out of the pressure relief valve, where is it? On the roof.  We think okay it's covered!  The warranty still has 3 - 4 years, so we're covered, right? Wrong!

I call.  It takes them five days to return my call.  They give me a date and time when they will be out, Monday, between 10:30am - 4:00pm.  No one calls or shows up.  I call back, what is going on?  I have to leave a message.  Two days later they call back, we will have a repair person out tomorrow.  I say what happened to Monday, oh sorrow, they give excuses, then she starts to tell me the fees will be $40.00 for service call, additional $120.00 for new valve.  Your warranty is expired!  You got the panels in 2005 and the five years are up.  I say, "We have the FULL 10 YEAR WARRANTY! It hasn't been 10 years!  In 2015 it will expire!"   She says, I will have to call you back.

We get a call from Ted Allen representing Natural Energy, he starts with I'm sure you are intelligent and can read, the only thing covered is the panels themselves and what it boils down to is you just don't want to pay for the services you require!!!  I already paid for the services!!!!!

Summary.  Don't fall for their scam!  They do not honor their warranty!!! Their product is substandard, their customer service, STINKS!!!!! They do not stand by their product.

CONSUMERS BEWARE! Don't fall for "Natural Energy's" false claims of years of excellent service, and product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Energy/Escondido-California-92029/Natural-Energy-FULL-of-crap-TEN-YEAR-GOLD-WARRANY-Escondido-California-887413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Energy

Pool Maintenance

AUTHOR: Sean Parks - ()

We're very sorry the client had problems with their pool system. All systems must be properly maintained by the owner in order to work and function properly, under the warranty guidelines. We have since implemented streamlined information in order to make maintenance and warranty information more easily understandable to our clients. We also have a dedicated customer relations manager to make sure that our customers are taken care of with the highest degree of service. Both programs are working out very well for our clients.