Complaint Review: Natural Green Colon Cleanse

• Reported By: lbachman32 — Middletown Connecticut
Natural Green Colon Cleanse
, Select State/Province USA

Natural Green Colon Cleanse Total ripoff Internet

I signed up for the free tiral and was charged $88.90 a few weeks later. When I called to dispute they said I checked the box giving them authorization to charge me and it was too late to cancel. I filed a report with my credit card but have a feeling they will say I authorized it. This is the worst scam I have ever seen. The customer service reps are rude and tell you its your fault. Dont buy this product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Green-Colon-Cleanse/Select-StateProvince/Natural-Green-Colon-Cleanse-Total-ripoff-Internet-1073088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Green Colon Cleanse