Complaint Review: Natural Health Net

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Thatcher Arizona United States of America
Natural Health Net
41 Canal St Lewiston, Maine United States of America

Natural Health Net Glucosulin Kevin asked me to repeat my credit card info 5 or 6 times. Lewiston, Maine

I saw the add for Glucosulin on a tv commercial. Being diabetic and with a lot of health issues, I called and placed my order. I talked to Kevin #1171. He went on and on for a good 15 minutes and stated that I could cancel my order at any time. He asked my to repeat my credit card information 5 or 6 different times. I kept asking him "Why do you need my card info again, I just gave it to you? I started to get very nervous about the entire episode and I hung up on him. For 3 days I talked to different people including Luke, trying to cancel my order. They all kept telling my that my order was not comming up on their computer to try calling back later. Luke said it must not have went through because it would have showed up in their system by now. I must have called them 20+ times in the 3 days trying to cancel my order but kept getting the same story. Today I checked my accout and sure enough I was charged the $11.80 for shipping. I called them and I asked them how I can send this stuff back when it arrives. They said they will give me an authorization number to use to send it back.  After reading how they ripped off so many people, I called my bank and canceled my credit card so they cant get any more money out of my asccount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Net/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Natural-Health-Net-Glucosulin-Kevin-asked-me-to-repeat-my-credit-card-info-5-or-6-times-L-823934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Net