Complaint Review: Natural Health Network

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Michele — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Natural Health Network
41 Canal St Lewiston, ME 04240 Brea, California United States of America

Natural Health Network Glucosulin The product is a fraud the women kept me on the phone 47 min and then bullied me into buying this bunk product and then tried to sell me other crap with it. I tried calling 3 times to get information Brea, California

This company advertises that this crap will make you loose weight. It is designed for diabetics and without changing anything you can loose weight cause it controls your metabolism and cravings. The women kept me on the phone forever and then bullied me into buying this product. She tried to sell me 13 other products that were all scams and pyramid scemes. I tried three times to get information to send this stuff back and I kept hearing we will email you all the information you need to send this back. I never got it and was billed 100 dollars for junk they will not take back. This stuff is useless and is like taking sugar pills. It does nothing to control appetite. This stuff is not worth the money and they try to pyramid you. I tried to get my money back and they did not give it me.

I reported it to my bank the better business bureau and to my local news station. I feel people are so wanting to be healthy and will do anything to get there. I just do not want anyone to be taken for a ride and scammed with bunk crap that is a waste of your hard earned money.

The customer service people were rude and did nothing to help accept say oh well you should have kept calling. This company should be closed down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Network/Brea-California-92821/Natural-Health-Network-Glucosulin-The-product-is-a-fraud-the-women-kept-me-on-the-phone-47-677040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Network