Complaint Review: Natural Health Network

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: Ontario Canada
Natural Health Network

Natural Health Network Glucosulin 30 Day free trial is a comeon to credit card ripoff. Spiel went from $12.00 shipping charge to $90.00 automatic and ongoing credit card charges Internet, Internet

Saw their ad on TV and thought I would try the"30 day free trial".Called the advertised 800 number and spoke with"Luke ID#3114". The sales pitch was interminable...he rambled on for 15 minutes going over and over the same information which is calculated to get you into info overload mode. I protested that I was tired of the repetitiveness of his message and was really interested in the evaluation of the product as advertised before committing to continuous buying of their product.

I gave him my credit card info and only after giving him that information did he elaborate on the long term implication of ordering the "free 30 day trial offer" which was that unless notified the company would continue to ship product and charge $45.00 X2( for a two month supply) from my credit card.At that point I smelled fraud and told him to cancel my order but it was too late. Luke gave me the telephone # of the office which would have to be notified of my intention to cancel and that I would be issued a number which was needed to cancel.

After hanging up I contacted "Ripoff Report" and then became aware of the numerous complaints registered with your website.I immediately called my credit card company and cancelled my card...the only sure solution I could see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Network/internet/Natural-Health-Network-Glucosulin-30-Day-free-trial-is-a-comeon-to-credit-card-ripoff-S-797515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Network