Complaint Review: Natural Health Network

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Ana — Hemel Hempstead United Kingdom
Natural Health Network

Natural Health Network Nether Road Unashamedly unethical in their business practise, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yippeeeeee!!

*General Comment: Hope I can help

I ordered two products from them and received one of them late and the other one not at all.  They still charged me for both products.  They would not even listen to my complaint and just cited their policy of a 14 day trial.  I pointed out that I had not even started the trial due to the above (one non arrival and one late arrival - how can you do the trial and make an informed decision of their success.

How can I say that this worked for me if I have not even tried the stuff - first of all the two products were sold as a package - the advertising said that to get the desired results I need to use both - All they were interested in was getting the money - for nothing!

The agent who dealt with it was so cocky and sure of herself (which shows they have done this before and got away with it) she even gladly told me her name and agent number: Alexandria agent 4860 - her attitude was very much (you can't touch me) She also refused to transfer my enquiry to a manager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Network/internet/Natural-Health-Network-Nether-Road-Unashamedly-unethical-in-their-business-practise-Inter-893523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Network

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yippeeeeee!!

AUTHOR: havewesties - (Canada)

Ana, I just checked my Credit Card for any further charges and there were eight credits to my account, every one of the charges was reimbursed in FULL :)

So, you see, it is worth the effort.

I also called my CC Provider and they are sending me a new card with new numbers. I have three automatic charges to notify of the change once I get the new card... but I am just thrilled!!

Once again, I wish you luck and I hope to hear of your success.

Remember, be firm!! Interrupt their spiel and say NO, I did not agree to this.  AND - demand that you be credited on your account for ALL their charges, even small fees.

#2 General Comment

Hope I can help

AUTHOR: havewesties - (Canada)

Hi Ana, I've just experienced my first scam, guess I've been lucky. Anyway, I've been reading a lot of the posts here preparing to tackle my situation and am learning a lot from others reports. Helps to know I'm not alone.

I don't know if my original order was also a scam, but it was much like your issue, a 14 day trial on facial cream.  On the 14th day another order was shipped and my credit card charged,  (they do not waste any time in getting your money) but I admit that this was in the actual agreement. The next paragraph may shock you but it is the truth, so get to work on this immediately!

They have apparently passed on my info, everything, including my charge card # to other companies (or maybe they were hacked?). I had six charges on this months credit card which apparently arose from the above order, placed on the internet. More charges have been incurred on my next bill as well.

What I have already done is to call each of the four 'businesses' and complained, making clear that I did not agree to any 'memberships' through the original company I dealt with.  They tried hard to convince me that I 'needed' their services but I made it clear that under no circumstances would I accept these charges. They finally agreed to reimburse me all charges. We shall see if they do.   Then I canceled my orders with the original company.

Tomorrow I will contact my credit card provider and discuss it with them and put in a formal complaint.

Do not let these scammers talk you into anything. Be firm!! Interrupt their speel and say NO, I did not agree to thisAND - demand that you be credited on your account for ALL their charges, even small fees (I had two for $1.95CDN, total charges amounted to $178.00).

They try to make you feel that you are in the wrong, that is how they make a living off of good, honest people.  You must be strong and stick to your guns!!

Don't forget to make notes and don't get flustered.  I wish you luck, and I hope I have been of some help to you.