Complaint Review: Natural Health Products Florida

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — Northampton UK Alabama
Natural Health Products Florida
Internet USA

Natural Health Products Florida I cancelled two orders within time but continue to receive orders and charged to my card Internet

I ordered two products on free trial from this company (Natural Health Products Florida) and I cancelled the orders within the 13 day deadline. However, I received the next months order and was chaged on my visa. I rang them and pointed out I had cancelled the order but they said they had no record and they could not credit me because it was past the date of the trial offer, but they said they would cancel the orders. The next month the same thing again - they had no record of cancellation and they charged me again etc etc and they say they have now cancelled. What an absolute con! I am now contacting Visa etc to let them know about this company and try every way to get back my hard earned cash besides the fact I am a Senior Citizen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Products-Florida/internet/Natural-Health-Products-Florida-I-cancelled-two-orders-within-time-but-continue-to-receiv-1053251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Products Florida