inspection

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Charmainmae1 — santa barbara California
Natural Health Solutions
27 W. Anapamu St. # 236 Santa Barbara, California sta.barbara, California USA

Natural Health Solutions Switched Dosage Reported Customer Loss = $150.00 sta.barbara California

I recently ordered a bottle of Andro400 to try. I received a bottle containing 60 capsules of 600mg each. It seemed to help so I ordered a second bottle on the plan to automatically send a bottle once a month. This bottle also contained 60 capsules of 600mg each. Now my wife was interested in the product because it seemed to reduce belly fat. So I ordered her the 3 bottle package at a slightly higher cost than the plan I had.

We received the package of Andro 400 and found that each bottle contained 60 capsules of 300mg each. I went back to the Webb site to check if I had over looked something in the dosage size. I cold not find anything. Further, when I tried to contact them, I clicked on their “contact us” button I was looped to a web browser. Clicked on the “customer service” button and I was looped to a web browser. The only way I can contact Andro400 is the US mail.

If you cannot trust a company to give the same dosage in each bottle, then you can’t trust them to have the content to be legitimate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natural-Health-Solutions/stabarbara-California/Natural-Health-Solutions-Switched-Dosage-Reported-Customer-Loss-15000-stabarbara-C-1056148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natural Health Solutions